Mira Digital Publishing is a St. Louis based company founded in 1990. With over 20 years experience in the publishing industry, we have the expertise to help you publish a professionally produced book and stay within your budget. Mira will work with you during the entire process, from choosing the right paper stock to delivering your finished book.
Here are just a few of the things we do to make our world a better place:
- Recycles 100% of paper and cardboard waste using GreenFiber www.greenfiber.com–a manufacturer of natural fiber insulation, fire, and sound products.
- Recycles 100% of CD / DVD waste.
- Provides online tools to customers.
- Identifies and aligns itself with environmentally conscious suppliers for packaging (CD / DVD), paper stock, as well as other materials used in the normal course of business.
- Ensures that all paper at Mira comes from the forests and mills of International Paper through their local subsidiary, Xpedx. International Paper is FSC, SFI, and PEFC certified.
- Conducts regular meetings with Mira Digital Publishing personnel to discuss energy- and resource-saving procedures.